Thursday, October 22, 2015

Welcome!

Hello world!

We are Kar and Joe, a couple that fell in love in the most random way and ever since then, our lives changed. K is for Love is a space for us to share our journey to being together. I am from Guanajuato, in Mexico and he is from the States.

When we met back in 2013, I was a confused au pair living with a host family in Iowa and J was an unemployed young man.
Our first encounter was the most random event of my life so far... a simple girls night with friends that ended up being the definition of our lives.  Our first kiss was the most exciting collision of feelings and emotions. We knew then that it was going to be something big, although I didn't think then it was going to be life-lasting.

In the beginning of December 2013, J told me he wanted to formally date. My little confused heart doubted a moment before saying yes. You see, I was already in love with him, the way he treated me and the way he made me feel, but I was on a complicated situation being a foreign, I knew I wasn't going to be in Iowa much longer and I didn't want to start a relationship that might not last. After thinking about it, I remember thinking "Take the chance, embrace your feelings, you idiot." And I told him I wanted to try it.  
We started dating formally on December 27, while I was in Mexico for a couple of weeks.

Here we are gonna tell you a little of our story and the journey we have stared since we decided we love and want each other for the rest of our lives.
Welcome!
2015, San Miguel De Allende, Mexico.



3 comments:

  1. Everything that you said is well and quite interesting! I was trying to know more about
    K1 fiancee petition because it seems like I need lots of information that will help me to understand it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I don’t have any amor in reading blogs because I feel bored, but because I was curious about K1 Process I give some time to read and I choose your work and I think that I made the right choice so I thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I saw an article about K1 fiancee petition, I got frustrated because of some thoughts that is not clear to me so I search in google and found this enlightening experience!

    ReplyDelete